- You host your application in a 3rd-party web server (e.g. IIS, Apache, Tomcat ...) or your own web server.
- You configure Outbound and Inbound Services in Aculab Cloud to call the First
Page of your application when a call is received or a call is made.
- Aculab Cloud sends an HTTP/HTTPS request containing JSON information. You can
use any language to interpret and respond to these request, or download one of our easy to use language wrappers.
- Your pages send back HTTP/HTTPS responses containing JSON representing a series of high-level telephony
actions for Aculab Cloud to perform, such as playing a file or asking a question
and prompting for a response, and any further pages to request.
- Advanced features such as Call Recording and Far-end Classification (also known as Answering Machine Detection) are implemented by Aculab Cloud and
you just switch them on when configuring your services.